Bedford & District Minor Hockey Association is excited to announce that we will once again host our annual Noah Llewellyn Memorial recreational hockey tournament at the HRM 4-Pad over the Christmas holidays. The tournament will run between the 27th and the 30th of December with games beginning on the morning on the 27th.
Details for the tournament are as follows:
- Tournament Fee: $800
- There will be four divisions – U11, U13, U15 and U18 (Recreation C-Level teams)
- Maximum 16 teams per division
- Game MVPs for all games
- Tournament champions medals and prizing
- 50-50 draw
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of three games
- round robin games 3 x 10 min periods stop time
- Semi-finals and finals for each division
- Elimination games 3 x 12 min periods stop time
- Teams must be paid in full by December 10th, 2022 in order to participate
Registration will be on a first-come first-serve basis and is required by December 10, 2022. All payments are to be made online via credit card through the online registration portal.
When you are registering, there is a screen which allows you to name you team and input your roster. There is a staff section lower in the screen, too. When you submit registration, your team will be marked as pending until the tournament registration approves. Once approved, the team is automatically created in the league (division) you have specified when registering. Players will already be loaded on the team roster, and staff will be added in the staff section. The system also auto-generates an invite to the individual who registered the team to create a GrayJay team admin account so they can complete their roster sign-off prior to each game. If that person already has a GrayJay admin account at the association or league level, the Tournament workspace will become available to them.
For more information please contact Nancy Oldford (email@example.com) or Matt Oxford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Price $800.00
- Start Date Nov. 19th, 2022
- End Date Dec. 11th, 2022
- Start Date Dec. 27th, 2022
- End Date Dec. 30th, 2022